GROWING PAINS DON’T HAVE TO BE A PAIN
More often than not, home additions come from a need for more space. Some families need more space to welcome new babies, add rooms for siblings who are ready for their own rooms, or to welcome a grandparent or parent into the home. Others have dreamed of a three seasons room and they are ready to make it a reality. Some others may want a bigger bedroom suite or a sauna. There are all types of reasons people expand the footprint of their home, but additions can be complex.
Oftentimes, new additions require structural analysis of a home to determine the best placement. The new structure may require special floor plans that incorporate the existing space with the new space. In order to ensure the highest standard in safety, electrical wiring and plumbing may need to be updated in the old space to accommodate incorporation of the new rooms. There are a lot of details to think about and Renz Construction is proud to offer their assistance and expertise every step of the way.
With over a decade in the industry, our team has seen it all and knows how to plan for all situations. Our skilled carpenters know how to audit a job site and will always keep you updated with any findings. At Renz Construction, we believe in honesty, transparency, and doing things the right way, the first time. If we find any issues with the preexisting structure or plans, we will notify you right away and help you decide how to proceed with confidence. While we cannot promise that your existing home is free from potential issues, we can promise a perfect finished product that is not only safe, but that will last. Look at some of our services below and start planning today!
NEW ADDITIONS, UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
- Extend your kitchen to add features like a custom island, a walk-in pantry or an in-kitchen dining area
- Open up your kitchen to other living areas to create a more open space
- Expand your bedroom to add more square footage and a master bathroom
- Increase the size of your living room and incorporate picturesque windows, more electrical for the latest in entertainment and home automation, or add a bar for entertaining
- Add a recreation room to store your favorite games
- Add a mudroom to your entry area to keep the outside where it belongs
- Build out a full-functioning laundry room complete with hand wash and pet wash stations
- Open up your ceilings to let in more light and add depth to your space- choose from cauffered, vaulted, cathedral, or tray ceilings or even add crown molding
- Incorporate additional electrical systems to bring custom lighting, wireless speakers, smart home fixtures, and advanced security features to your space
- Add plumbing to your new space for custom showers, baths, sinks, soaking tubs, steam showers, and saunas