CUSTOM STICK-BUILT SHEDS THAT LAST
We plan, design, and build custom sheds, on-site, for our clients based on their needs whether in Lake Country, Waukesha County, or in Southeastern Wisconsin. We handle everything from local and municipal permits to HOA meetings and everything in between. Renz Construction builds truly customizable sheds that offer a variety of amenities and blend in with the existing architecture and design of your home and neighborhood.
While prefabricated sheds may be a cost-effective alternative, custom built sheds by Renz Construction are designed with quality materials and are built to last. We work with an architect and interior designer to ensure that the space is safe and reliable. We begin with a poured concrete foundation, use stick-framing to build the structure, and find durable and reliable materials that meet homeowner association requirements. We can add electric and plumbing to accommodate all types of use including shop tools, craft spaces, lawn equipment storage, and more.
SO MUCH MORE THAN STORAGE
Traditional sheds were built to house things like lawn equipment, seasonal decorations, and gardening tools, but as families grow, so do their needs. Take a look at the customization options below and start planning your perfect shed today!
- Design custom storage and create unique shelving packages to accommodate everything from hand tools to large-scale landscaping equipment
- Add electrical fittings for lighting, charging stations, heat, and more
- Incorporate full-scale charging stations for lawn equipment
- Install overhead garage doors for easy entry and exit for lawn mowers, golf carts, and utility vehicles
- Add custom decorative or functional outdoor lighting like exterior sconces or flood lamps
- Benefit from the utility and longevity of a poured foundation and add decorative or functional flooring to the interior