UPDATE YOUR HOME
Whole home remodels happen for a number of reasons – sometimes our clients feel too confined or they feel their home is outdated. Sometimes our clients buy a home for its “bones” but want to completely remodel the inside. Other times, they just need a change. Regardless of the reason, Renz Construction works to make the whole-home remodeling process as smooth and comfortable as possible.
Often times, whole-home remodeling projects start small, opening up cramped spaces to accommodate open floor plans or updating kitchens with new appliances, and lead to bigger changes overall. Because Renz Construction offers total customization services, clients can choose how to change the space while we work to blend the new with the old.
We have done everything from enclosing the space below a deck to create an additional room to building multi-level extensions onto existing homes. Our clients control the budget and we execute their requests with quality craftsmanship. We even have an architect and interior designer available at any time to help make any new space both functional and beautiful.
IT’S ALL ABOUT FUNCTION
Older homes tend to have layouts that were once functional, but with today’s appliances, furniture, and electronics, what was once cozy and simple is now cramped and complicated. Renz Construction can open up living rooms to fit giant sectionals, fireplaces, and large beautiful windows while adding additional electrical for all your entertainment needs. We can update the flow of your kitchen so your dishwasher door can open all the way and you can run your garbage disposal and microwave at the same time without tripping a circuit. We can expand bedrooms to accommodate kingsize beds and update bathrooms to give you that soaking tub you deserve. The possibilities are limitless. Look at some of our services below and start planning today!
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
- Completely customize floor plans with our architect or bring in your own plans
- Work with an interior designer to design something completely new or blend in your current style
- Update just one room, or go for a multiple room project
- Open up smaller rooms or combine rooms to create better flow
- Create functional spaces out of outdated, enclosed rooms
- Expand your personal space by creating a master suite including a new bedroom and bathroom
- Add bedrooms or bathrooms to your basement to double the functional space in your home
- Update your kitchen with new cabinets, appliances, drawers, and a functional layout
- Update your deck to make it more functional for all seasons – create dry spaces below or add a three seasons room
- Update a staircase or add a new one to improve function or add storage
WE UPDATE EXTERIORS, TOO!
We love updating and adding to existing homes, but your living space doesn’t stop there and neither do we! Old decks can look weathered, or even worse, be unsafe. Patios can have faulty or broken concrete. Yards often have major spaces of untapped potential. Check out our outdoor services below and start planning your new outdoor space!
- Update your entryway to include beautiful columns, a porch, and even outdoor speakers
- Create a backyard bar
- Add a beautiful pergola to your outdoor space
- Update or add a new deck made with materials that stand the test of time
- Incorporate customized features like benches, barbecue spaces, and outdoor seating
- Incorporate entertainment – add a sound system and WiFi to your outdoor space